The Construction Career Center is an innovative model for vocational education for the construction trades with training, career counseling, and industry resources under one roof, bringing employers closer to students in construction.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
January 25: Tour with Memphis delegation
January 25: Masonry Institute Association
January 25: AGC Subcontractor Committee Meeting
January 26: Chamber Enterprise Gateway Council
January 26: AGC Education and Workforce Committee Meeting
January 26: AGC Member Meeting
January 27: Mayor Wamp’s Legislative Session with Tennessee Delegation
February 16: ACE Mentorship Banquet
April 20: BRIC Awards (Building Recognition in Chattanooga)
Construction is important work. Our students are the future builders of our cities and communities.
Construction employers and educators selected the curriculum to give students a broad and thorough understanding of the construction process. This rigorous curriculum, designed by the National Center for Construction Education & Research, will prepare students to be employment ready upon graduation. Graduates will have:
- At least 5 certifications in construction, plus OSHA 10 and First Aid / CPR
- Almost 1,500 hours of construction education and hands-on training
- Opportunity for work-based learning with an construction company
- Soft skills and leadership training
- Direct interaction with construction employers to understand job expectations and responsibilities
- Financial literacy education