The Construction Career Center is a hands-on training and education center to prepare and high school and adult students for employment or continuing education in construction.
Our metric for success is 100% placement in work or educational path upon graduation.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Construction is important work. Our students are the future builders of our cities and communities.
Construction employers and educators selected the curriculum to give students a broad and thorough understanding of the construction process. This rigorous curriculum, designed by the National Center for Construction Education & Research, will prepare students to be employment ready upon graduation. Graduates will have:
- At least 5 certifications in construction, plus OSHA 10 and First Aid / CPR
- Almost 1,500 hours of construction education and hands-on training
- Opportunity for work-based learning with an construction company
- Soft skills and leadership training
- Direct interaction with construction employers to understand job expectations and responsibilities
- Financial literacy education